The FLFFC was created to serve as a coalition of freshwater fishery organizations and anglers, to protect our rights by providing representation in Florida government on pertinent issues that affect recreation and conservation.
- Basic - Individual or small group
- Intermediate – Medium group or Organization to large size
- Advanced - Large Organization, Corporation and Non-For Profit.
- Individual -All licensed Florida anglers that are members of 1 or more of our partners.
2011-2015 Board of Directors
Currently the original founding organizations’ representatives are serving as the Board of Directors and will continue serving. The Chairman of the Board is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) which currently filled by Todd Kersey.
- CEO – President – Todd Kersey
- Secretary – Silent Partner
- Treasurer – Silent Partner
Power Point Presentation Files